How are you? Fine? How are you really?
We’ve been in this strange time for what seems like forever and although things are opening up it we still can’t get back to doing many things that give us joy.
Our normal routine has changed so much, but take comfort, God is still with you no matter what.
God loves you so much!
He knows you and knows when you need to look after yourself and he wants to look after you too. When things are tough he knows what you need, Him! He loves spending time with you, He wants you to tell him how you are, how you really are!
So when you are weary and burdened, as I’m sure we’ve all been in the last few months, ask Him and He will give you true rest,
Tasks this Week!
- Don’t stay in bed! Get enough sleep by going to bed early!
- Spend time outside in God’s creation, look, listen, feel and smell the amazing area we live in. Talk to God as you go.
- Spend time with your family, talk to your friends.
- Do something small that gives you joy every day.
- Do something small that gives someone else joy every day.
- Set time aside to pray and tell God how you really are.
- Read the bible; look online for all the verses about how much God loves you.
- Look up what a yoke is (it’s not from an egg)!
The last bit!
See you next time!
Mell and Chris